However as I was walking around Jo-Anns today my mind was racing, my heart was pounding and I knew I had to give it ONE more shot! This pear fabric was way too cute to pass up, so 2 yards of fabric and a few hours later...my first baby blanket made with MINKY! I can about cry, I can't believe I FINALLY figured out how to work this stuff!!! Matt's cousin isn't finding out what she is having, so this is perfect for a boy or a girl:) I'm making some cute little booties to go along with it....pray for me!!!
(Please do not look closely, I may have figured it out how to sew with this stuff but I haven't even come close to mastering it....YET:)
(Please do not look closely, I may have figured it out how to sew with this stuff but I haven't even come close to mastering it....YET:)
7 comments:
Uhh, I made Kalea a blanket out of minkee and it is the hardest material to work with because it slips around so much. So you're definitely not the only one.
I made a blanket out of minky also: I seriously pinned it like every half inch to get it to stay-
Extremely impressed. Although it seems that I am impressed with everything you do because I would never even dare attempt that.
It is so cute! You are good because I can't sew at all!! ha Yeah it is fun to travel and see new places but yes it is SO hard to have justin gone all day everyday..it gets so old thats for sure! Every year I say we aren't going to do it next summer haha and here we are...Your family is so dang cute by the way!
Jenna what???!!! That is so cute!!! I love it! WHere did you get that fabric???
oh!! nevermind I just saw it was at JoAnns!!
I love that you are an "admittent" OCD person about certain things as well. I joke all the time about how I'm OCD about my portraits I take...and the majority of my other projects as well. By the way, congrats on conquering the minkee...I haven't gone there yet! Can't wait to take your cute families portraits in the fall....
Post a Comment