Your favorite sports team won an important game? (Generic I know, but I just don't know that much about sports.)
TELL ME NOW!! I called you today BTW.. you need to call me back! :)
You got to spend time with me?
Because you get to come back and go out for girls night out????
You're goin to some kind of a show???
because your making some cupcakes for me? hahaha
pregnant!
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! So so so excited!! I can't wait!
I'm going with Traci on this one...PREGNANT!!! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your favorite sports team won an important game? (Generic I know, but I just don't know that much about sports.)
TELL ME NOW!! I called you today BTW.. you need to call me back! :)
You got to spend time with me?
Because you get to come back and go out for girls night out????
You're goin to some kind of a show???
because your making some cupcakes for me? hahaha
pregnant!
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!! So so so excited!! I can't wait!
I'm going with Traci on this one...PREGNANT!!! :)
Post a Comment