A few months ago while enjoying a wonderful visit from some of our best friends the Thuesons, my 2 angel children decided to teach their little girl Emery how fun it was to jump down the stairs! It resulted in her going home and testing it out on her stairs...she ended up looking like this:
To confess I am one of those moms who let her children slide down the stairs in their sleeping bags, even after poor sweet Emery broke her foot ON THE STAIRS is pretty pathetic! Long story short Sleeping bags down the stair+Maniac Easton=One broken arm! Leading me into my Grateful Sunday post! Today I am Grateful for doctors! It's not only on this certain Sunday they came to our aid, but in the past month this would be the 4th time the doctors have come to our rescue! Thank You Doctors!
Don't let this picture fool you...he should still be mad at me for not believing his arm was broke and making him wait till today to take him in!

To confess I am one of those moms who let her children slide down the stairs in their sleeping bags, even after poor sweet Emery broke her foot ON THE STAIRS is pretty pathetic! Long story short Sleeping bags down the stair+Maniac Easton=One broken arm! Leading me into my Grateful Sunday post! Today I am Grateful for doctors! It's not only on this certain Sunday they came to our aid, but in the past month this would be the 4th time the doctors have come to our rescue! Thank You Doctors!
Don't let this picture fool you...he should still be mad at me for not believing his arm was broke and making him wait till today to take him in!
2 comments:
Oh no!! Now that is a HUGE cast! Poor kid. Seriously though, the cast wasn't bad at all on Emery! How long does he have to wear it for? The first few days were the worst. Maybe he will be fine though since its his arm and not his FOOT! Emery thought it was the weirdest thing walking on this funky cast. Anyway.. I am glad you didn't wait any longer! haha!
Poor guy! I hadn't heard that he broke his arm. Then again, I never hear anything. Good thing for the good old blog to keep me informed. :)
Is that your home that Emery is at? If so, your kitchen looks great. Can't wait until you post lots of pics of the house or you could bring them with you when you come to visit. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment