Time for another one! Just kidding. So I finally figured out it was you who commented on my blog...hello, I'm a little slow. Cute blog! Glad I can keep in touch with you!
Hi! My name is Lisa, and you have commented on my fashion blog (fashionnoted). I have a few photo shoots coming up in the salt lake area and am looking for someone to do hair and makeup.
email me, lisahong1@gmail.com if you are interested or want more details!
4 comments:
Oooh, I LOVE this picture!! So I am just now catching up on all your latest blogs! I am SO far behind!!
Time for another one! Just kidding. So I finally figured out it was you who commented on my blog...hello, I'm a little slow. Cute blog! Glad I can keep in touch with you!
Hi!
My name is Lisa, and you have commented on my fashion blog (fashionnoted). I have a few photo shoots coming up in the salt lake area and am looking for someone to do hair and makeup.
email me, lisahong1@gmail.com if you are interested or want more details!
Lisa
Ahh, you can tell he's lovin' all the love. :)
Very cool comment from Lisa. That'd be a cool opportunity. She'll going for the best girl out there to do hair if I do say so myself! :)
Post a Comment