Wednesday, February 17, 2010

POOR GUY...

Now doesn't this just make ya feel for him! After a horribly long day and night at work he came home to help me paint! (We're almost done....oh we probably have a good 12 hours of work left is all!) As we were sitting here talking he layed back, got quiet and now he is snoring ever so melodically! (I have no idea if that word even works there...it just sounded good!)
I too am beat...I've been up since 5 ( can't miss my water aerobics!)
GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

lacieinthesky said...

Your house is coming along great, I can't wait to see the final pictures! And that's so sad yet cute that he fell asleep like that on the floor. Gotta love a hard-working man!

{Layla} said...

ha! You are amazing-- water aerobics, mom, worlds best hair lady (remember how I don't know what to call you?), painter, remodeler, healthy lifestyles guru...