Monday, February 15, 2010

SNEAK SNEAK PEAK!

And when I say Sneak Sneak I mean it...here is a glimpse of what we've been doing in our spare time these past few months!

KITCHEN BEFORE:

Kitchen MIDWAY: (Getting new counter tops, Stove, Rug and this beautiful light to go above my table!)

Front Room Before:
Front room Midway: (Redoing the fireplace and floors...Dark hardwood)

Before Bonus room connecting the front room to the kitchen:
Bonus Room Midway! ( A T.V will grace the wall where the mirror is and new hardwood flooring)

Our house has been nothing short of major hard work. Thus far it has been so worth it!




6 comments:

The Thueson's said...

Jenna!! It looks great! I am happy you are back to blogging again. Why can't I click on the pictures to make them bigger? I wanna see a big picture of your cabinets!! :)

Dana said...

Beautiful! I love the light you picked out! I was thinking of making a drum to go over our chandler. Where did you find that awesome one?

The Rindi's said...

Oo it is looking good!!! You guys are doing a great job!! I can't wait to see it all done!!

Read and Camille King said...

how very exciting!!! it looks really good and I cant wait to see it when I move up in march.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I'm going to text you too! It made me SO sad though to see all your furniture there that used to be HERE! That chandelier is unbelievable!! I want one!!...and while I'm at it, I have another request! Can I pay you (I mean it....or else I won't let you do it!) to make me a headband just like Devin's? Ha! Seriously! I LOVE it! Charly took it off her head and hid it while she was here the other day and (WITH her permission) I have worn it every day since! I need to bring it back to her though...boo! Anyway, oh I love your house!!! I can't wait to see it in living color when we come to visit!!:-)

Brittney said...

How sad that mom had to tell me to check your blog to see pics. She never checks blogs and yet she's telling me too). :) I've been a blog slacker lately.

So fun! I love everything about it. Taking out those shelves looked like a beast of a project but it turned out great. I love the open-looking floor plan. I can't wait to see it all in person.