hahahahahahahahahaha....i'm sitting at work laughing out loud! you are too funny. happy birthday bro. powell!
HAHAHAH!! Oh my gosh that makes me miss you! Seriously I need some more Jenna in my life!!
ha ha. You are so funny. Tell your dad happy birthday!
how in the heck are you not laughing as you do this???
so you suck helium huh? That explains A LOT!:) You know I'm kidding. I'm sure dad got a kick out of that post.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahahahahahahahahaha....i'm sitting at work laughing out loud! you are too funny. happy birthday bro. powell!
HAHAHAH!! Oh my gosh that makes me miss you! Seriously I need some more Jenna in my life!!
ha ha. You are so funny. Tell your dad happy birthday!
how in the heck are you not laughing as you do this???
so you suck helium huh? That explains A LOT!:) You know I'm kidding.
I'm sure dad got a kick out of that post.
Post a Comment