Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Latest...

Where have the Johnsons been? It may have to do with the little fetus growing in my belly! And when I say growing I mean it! I'm getting fatter and fatter by the day! This is something highly unusual for me at the beginning of pregnancy. But I'll take the recent weight gain over losing 30 pounds and living with the picc line leech!
I go back in 2 weeks to listen to the heart beat again...(Just a precaution because I'm not deathly ill, both times I miscarried I wasn't sick.) I feel it has been nothing short of a miracle and that the baby is just fine. Heavenly Father knew I'd be done having kids if this pregnancy didn't go better:)
So there ya have it...that's the big news!



17 comments:

The McGuire Family said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa im so glad you posted this:) i hope all goes well. miss you tons im coming up this weekend maybe we can get together

ashley said...

congrats!!!!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

CONGRATS! We know EXACTLY how that goes! Hope all keeps going well. You'll be in our prayers!

Katie said...

I am so excited for you and your family. And we for sure know how excited Gracie is!

Kayli said...

Miss you too! Congrats about baby number 3, hope all is going well! Love ya.

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Oh my! Congrats!! I am so excited for you, and also that you are not deathly ill!

Brittney said...

I like the "YES". They've come along way with pregnancy tests. It always seemed to be a guessing game with the one line-two line sticks. Am I? Am I not? I'd have to read the box 5 times to figure out what the lines meant. Fortunately "Yes" is pretty obvious. I am really excited for you guys!

the Virgins said...

Yay! Congrats! good luck with the pregnancy and everything :) when do you find out what it is?

Read and Camille King said...

yea!!! how fun for you, now we get to be fat(me) and pregnant together! congrats jenna

Doug & Randi said...

Awwwwwwe! I cant wait to see him/her! Congratulations. Glad to hear it is going better this time!

Amy said...

Oh, cute Jenna! I'm SOOOO excited for you! I know we haven't talked for the longest time, but I still think of you every once and awhile. I hope all is well with you and your cute little family.

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Congratulations!!!!

Genevieve said...

congratulations!! how exciting :)

lacieinthesky said...

Yay Jenna, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!!

Nick and Brent said...

Congrats on the baby!! Sorry you're so sick though. And good for you on staying home and being a mom, I'm with you on that one. We may be poor right now, but I have plenty of time to work and they're only the little chillens for so long!

Beth Willmore said...

Congrats Jenna - that's exciting, and I'm glad that you're not deathly ill! It was fun getting to see your cute little family at Bridger's birthday party!

Charayne said...

Congrats!!! Soon we will welcome you to the 3 kid club! Let me know if you need anything. :)