Gracie informed me when she grew up she wants to be a "Movie girl" (meaning she wants to be an actress) From the looks of it she is well on her way.....Oh Boy!
I laughed at your little boy hoppin' around in the background. Geez, I can't hardly get Phoebs to bop her head no less do a full on dance. I guess some have the ability to shake booty and some don't...I guess there are no dance recitals in our future.
7 comments:
Oh.my.gosh. I can't stop laughing!!! hahaaaaa :P
I laughed at your little boy hoppin' around in the background. Geez, I can't hardly get Phoebs to bop her head no less do a full on dance. I guess some have the ability to shake booty and some don't...I guess there are no dance recitals in our future.
When are you moving to Vegas so she can make you some money???? HaHA.
I guess mediciner will have to be a back up career.
Kimri
BAHAHAHA!! Way to go Gracie! LOL! Jenna tell the truth, you were totally behind the camera shakin your booty weren't you?!!
Man, she's got some moves-and in heels too-impressive!
HAHA she is so dang cute!!
OMG that is a riot! She had to have learned those moves from someone!! ;) haha
Post a Comment