Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dollars for Darby!

Meet sweet little Darby! You can read her story here: dollarsfordarby.blogspot.com
When my sister posted about this little girl a month ago I knew I had to help! I have donated a Hair cut and color to Darbys auction starting on NOV 8th! The starting bid is only $35 (that is a steal!) So if you're a client or thinking about being a client and live in the IdahoFalls area please go bid and help this beautiful girl out! This can make for a great Christmas present this year, and to top it off I'm building a Salon in my house so not only can you help an amazing family out through hard times, but you can get pampered yourself...I promise I'll make it worth it!

There are so many other great items being auctioned off, so if you're not in the market for hair make sure to check out the other fun stuff!

No comments: