Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Miss

Little Miss Harper Lynne FINALLY decided to make her debut!
NOV. 17 @ 12:59PM
Weighing 7lbs 6 ounces 20 inches long...
It was the most amazing, terrifying and hilarious day all wrapped up into one!
But for now here is a taste of our sweet little girl!




9 comments:

ashley said...

awwww, what a sweet little lady. congrats! she is beautiful!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO SWEET!

Doug & Randi said...

CONGRATS! She is so precious!

Morgan said...

congratulations! yeah!

Beth Willmore said...

Congratulations you guys - she's perfect! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

the Virgins said...

awww she is beautiful! Congrats!

Toni said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about it! We will have to get together for a girl cousin Christmas lunch again.

greenwoodfamily said...

Jenna! This is Sheri! I am so excited I found your blog! I havn't seen or talked to you in soo soo long! Congrats on your sweet new baby! She is Beautiful! Email me when you get a chance so we can stay in touch. georgeandsheri@gmail.com

Brittney said...

I just keep coming back to look at her pictures. LOVE her!