Friday, July 11, 2008

HAIR HAIR HAIR!

TO ALL MY DEAR HAIR PEOPLE:
I am writing this post to prepare you for up coming changes regarding my hair schedule and prices! I am making a few changes so that I can have a set schedule and I am raising my prices {don't worry not a whole lot!}
To everyone in Rexburg: I'll be up soon! I'm sorry plan on the next 2 weeks I'll call you all! I am changing places of where I do it there also! I will keep you all posted as soon as I figure our my game plan!
ALSO IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS ON MY REXBURG 6 WEEKS SCHEDULE LET ME KNOW!
SHANKS TO YOU ALL!

5 comments:

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

Hey, whose yard did you mow? Did you mow our lawn?? If you did, thank you so much!!...or as you said in this post, "SHANKS!" HAVE FUN IN VEGAS!!!! I will probably see you before then, but I'll be running around between Ashby's and my parents house to get ready for them to come home.
(by the way, if it wasn't our yard that you mowed, THANKS anyway for being a wonderful neighbor! HA!)

Brian and Krista said...

Hey! When you come up to do hair lets do lunch or something! I haven't seen you for YEARS! haha. call me 2083903665!

Kim said...

"Shanks" Jenna. I can't afford you as it is:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, my mom wanted to know when your schedule was since Stephanie Cluff/Polsen just moved. And I get to have you do my hair down there now! If thats coo. luv ya

greenwoodfamily said...

I am going to be in draper next weekend! We need to get together!