DOWN MEMORY LANE!!! I have seen this on a few blogs and I thought it was cute
Memory Lane... Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (It can be a memory with either Matt, Jenna, or both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
This is quite fun. I hope everyone I KNOW will participate!! So start thinking hard!
Also, when you leave a comment.. you are tagging yourself..so re-post on your own blog so I know who's to go and comment on! :)
Autoimmune diseases
1 week ago
8 comments:
So many memories to choose from. I just remember growing up all four of us (jill, you, randi, and me) always finding ways to get into trouble. One that comes to mind is driving the four-wheeler into the ditch! That was pretty funny!
Hey this is a great memory!...remember way back when, when we used to go walking every morning! Rain or shine, (or snow!), we'd make the trek up and down Angel Street with the kids fastened snuggly in their stroller...except for Gracie who prefers to walk alongside with her princess heels on. Ahh...those were the good ole days! HaHa!;-)....it's actually pretty pathetic that this has already become a thing of the past!!
Hey here's another one!...can I have two?
So, speaking of our walks, you and and I will never forget the day I mistook my daughter for a giant boulder in the road!! Ahhh..good times!....what made it even better is that you laughed through it all!!!
Hmm... Jenna. Memories Memories.. I would have to say the first memory I remember of you was when I saw you and Matt at Cades homecoming that first week. I kept thinking in my head the same things.. "Dang it.. she IS cute. That really sucks." Well, whatever.. I could still beat you up. hahahahahah!
Jenna Jenna Jenna... Well of COURSE the memory I choose is NEAL OR NO DEAL and our $60 checks to go the front of the line!!HaHaHaHa!! That was SO much fun! I can't believe I almost didn't go that day because I thought it might be weird bc we didn't know each other! I am seriously SO glad I decided to go! I KNOW the Lord had a hand in it because you have been a very good friend to me! I can't WAIT to get back home and make tons more memories with you!!
okay, Jenna, I'll indulge you with memories. ;) 1st though, sorry about your box car. glad everyone is safe. and your family was definitely being watched over. what a blessing it is to have the gift of the Holy Ghost. My 1st memory of you was when you and Nicole came to see YOUR apt. :) I remember you highlighting my hair, right BEFORE you went to hair school and i remember thinking she's so good already at hair!! Then my favorite memory with you is when we drove to utah together, we spent the next day together and at winger's just chatting, then shopping and you took me to the slc airport. you are a great friend jenna. you've always had spunk and your own flair for life. you are a fun girl and I'm glad we've been able to make some memories together. :)
I just got this from another one of my friends blogs, I think that it sounds fun, so should I say shopping in Idaho falls and the Riot Zone??? I think that's what it's called, or just recently our girls trip and eating way too much junk and having fun laughing at jill stand in line at Smith's Market place. So many to choose from. Have a great day!
Sorry Jenna...I don't have any memories with you-hehe! :)
Post a Comment