Saturday, November 1, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

Months back I had said I was going private...This time I really am! If you would like to be able to view my blog go ahead and leave your email! {Also for family's who don't have a blog you can still check mine just by me inviting you through your email!} I will be going private in 1 week!

28 comments:

Read and Camille King said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Read and Camille King said...

you better add me to your blogg!!! im a big fan of you, your cute hair and dang cute family. no im not a stoker just a fan. love ya. camille cwods26@hotmail.com

Brittney said...

I was thinking about doing the same. Ever since I did the post about Prop 8, I have been getting lots of hits from California and NY...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but I am pretty sure they are complete stranges!

Please send me an invite...pretty please! :)

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

I would love to keep keeping up with you and your cute fam. lyndism@gmail.com

Nathan and Mackenzi said...

Hey jenna this is Kenzi, back from DRA hairschool days! Your blog is so cute and I cant believe how big the kids are! Any way send me a link if thats ok and then I will get yours and send you mine- that kinda made sense! anyway mine is nathanandmackenziempey@rocketmail.com too long thanks to my hubby! hope all is well!

Genevieve said...

i would love to be added :)
genevievecurtis@gmail.com

Amber said...

ambergenta@gmail.com!

Morgan said...

fedabikini@hotmail.com
I want an invite!

lacieinthesky said...

me too! lacieinthesky@gmail.com

ashley said...

i want to keep in touch! amcgavin@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

Invite me, invite me!

cbsimister@msn.com
Camille

Amy said...

amyckemp@hotmail.com

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Add me!
brittanyk_19@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

I want to still visit your blog. Rachel_moncur@hotmail.com

Becca Curzon said...

becca.curzon@gmail.com

The McGuire Family said...

add me!!!!! wesandavery@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie! Brittni Robertson
tbrob@ida.net Love reading your blog so add me!

Jess Headrick said...

I want to be added. My e-mail is jburnside@cypruscu.com.

jaclyn anderson said...

You know mine! jaclyn.laura@gmail.com

Angie and Dallas said...

Hi Jenna,
You have no idea who i am but i know your husband through school. I LOVE reading your blog. Yes, i blog stalk you.. hope that doesnt sound weird. Your blog always makes me smile and i LOVE your posts. I hope you will let me continue visiting. My email is angietblair@myway.com

Jodee said...

Hey! Add me I love your blog and love to be able to see how your life is going. You are amazing! jasjodnelson@q.com

Andrew and Heather said...

Thanks for the nice comment! My email is clumzypond@hotmail.com.

Kayli said...

kaylibb@hotmail.com

Nanon said...

nanont@hotmail.com

The Fergy Bunch said...

I would love to be added to your blog list!

littlefergywife@gmail.com

Jennie Ferguson

Anonymous said...

I miss ya! We should get a bunch of the girls together and go to dinner! iluvsocr19@msn.com

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey Jenna your blog is so cute! If you want to add me- dantz_66@hotmail.com

Jennie B. said...

We want to join too! jennie1283@Hotmail.com